- Gap rate of 150 PPM
- Repeatable gap variation to within ± ½” if product is properly formed
- Air-accumulation infeed to smart-gapper conveyor provides frictionless accumulation of product for controlled stoppages and conveying recovery
- Operator interface for product selection, system controls, and alarm display
- System flexibility/customization to allow for different bag sizes and packaging rates
- Controls and operator interface configured to customer standards
Designed as two-lane and dual-direction, the smart-belt infeed product gapping system can be easily integrated into any of Kraken’s full line of case packing systems.
Purpose-designed for product infeed applications where product is transferred directly to the case packer system, bypassing the cartoner, the gapping infeed purposefully allows a time lapse between placed product (i.e. gaps) to allow the case packer to properly handle the product.
As with other innovative infeed delivery systems developed by Kraken Automation, motion-controlled technology is employed to provide repeatable, high-speed bagged or wrapped product gapping for any tertiary packaging equipment requiring consistently pitched product.
- Spices and seasonings
- Chocolate mix
- Frozen and wrapped products
- Household consumables