- Accepting random product delivery at the infeed and present the product in a concise, timed manner, eliminating wait time in the transfer station.
- “Stand alone” controls in one panel, only requiring an E-Stop interface to the cartoning system.
- Provision for the transfer control program to be integrated into the existing cartoner control program. (Kraken can provide services to integrate this code, complete with alarm handling and OI, or Operator Interface, configuration for transfer timing cam entry).
- No requirement for cartoners with special bucket sizing mechanisms.
- Fits all types and styles of cartoners.
- Complete commissioning and training services for operations and maintenance personnel.
- Custom-designed options, such as product-specific belts, vacuum assist, or other modifications specific to the product type and package size.
- Kraken can provide system integration services for this product and all other aspects of the packaging line.
Multiple Bagger to Single High-Speed Smart Infeed Transfer System
The key advantage of the KSBIT-240 is its ability to manage product from multiple baggers at high transfer rates through a single servo smart belt transfer system, thereby eliminating the need and the costs for individual transfers for each bagger. The KSBIT-240 is an all-inclusive system package complete with controls capable of accepting product randomly delivered and conveying 240, 18” long bags per minute, synchronous with the transfer mechanism and eliminating wait time in the transfer system.
- Spices and seasonings
- Cake mix
- Frozen and wrapped products
- Household consumables