- 160 PPM
- Compact footprint: 4.8’ X 8.6’
- 3-axis motion-control driven carton indexing and handling system
- Dual-chain indexed carton-delivery system, with configurable changeover flight configuration
- Motion-controlled carton pusher
- All enclosed, extruded aluminum frame structure
- Electrical control panel, configured for North American or International voltage standards
- Small operator interface for alarm display, manual control, and product selection
The KCP-160 paves the way for error-free, fast, and efficient product packaging by presenting grouped products for manual (hand) case packing.
This case-packing system employs an automated product staging and collation infeed system to enable automated product orientation and reorientation; parts can even be upended if required. Product is also indexed automatically into pre-set pack-count configurations, such as 6, 12, 16, 18, 24, and 36 to facilitate fast and accurate operator packing into the shipping cases.
The KCP-160 Case Packer offers maximum functionality in a compact footprint; it measures 9’ X 13”and can be incorporated into any case packer manufacturer’s existing line, whether or not automated equipment is already partially in place.
- Stand-up pouches
- Household consumables