- 300 PPM (25 cases) per minute
- 6-axis dual gantry or 3-axis single gantry pick-and-place system
- 8’ X 10’ compact footprint
- Single or dual product infeed
- Automatic case management system (single or dual case handling)
- 4” stainless steel frame and aluminum construction
- System flexibility and customization to meet case dimensions and throughput requirements
- Allen Bradley controls and operator interface
- Single pick-head load capacity – 30 lbs
The Kraken high-speed top load case packer, designed for superior flexibility, can handle a wide cross-section of industry applications, products, and case types/sizes. The KCP300-25 pick-and-place system is a viable alternative to larger footprint top load case packers and flex-picker robotic machines that are often presented as the answer to increased throughput.
The KCP300-25 competes handily with industry competitors, while adding unbeatable flexibility inside of a small, space-saving footprint.
The main performance advantage of our top load pick-and-place machine is its ability to achieve higher throughputs while simultaneously multi-tasking. During continuous and effective introduction of products into the cue pick position, the pick-and-place also coordinates multiple moves and controls and manages cases. All of this is achieved synchronously while securing case flaps and picking and placing products – all inside the shortest of cycle times and within a compact footprint.
Also, the KCP300-25 pick-and-place machine can be engineered with a single or dual gantry, with a 3 or 6-axis pick head system, and with a single or dual product infeed equipped with automatic case management.
- Meat products