Kraken Automation helps manufacturers test and evaluate packaging automation technology before investments are made.
The intent is to make sure the right technology is purchased and deployed – eliminating the risk of performance deficiencies and additional costs once the machinery is installed.
During the evaluation process, the technology is assessed from various perspectives:
- Does the machinery meet the performance and productivity requirements (KPIs)?
- How does the machinery fit into the existing physical environment?
- How will the machinery work with existing automation systems (communication, electrical and mechanical handshaking)?
- Does the machinery meet or exceed safety and reliability standards?
- How will the machinery be serviced if there are problems?