- 60 CPM handling capacity (dependent on product size and type)
- Single-axis system within the oscillating motion carton picker
- Compact loading system maximizing carton magazine storage
- Simple, mechanical oscillating motion of carton pick-head assembly
- Fast, easy set-up and changeover to a wide range of carton sizes
The KCF-60 Carton Feeder System is a unique solution to loading pre-glued carton blanks from an extended carton magazine into a vertical pick buffer. Suitable for any vertical packing machine, the KCF-60 is ideally suited to a system where one operator is assigned to two or more vertical cartoners in a limited space, where maximum use of minimal carton magazine length is essential.
The KCF-60’s vertical loading system is both repeatable and low-maintenance. Two or more KCF-60 vertical loading systems can comfortably be monitored by a single operator, who can easily hold multiple units at maximum throughput.
Each vertical cartoner employs a compact pick arm assembly that mechanically transposes rotary motion into an oscillating trajectory. This approach completely eliminates older-technology problems using mechanical carton stripping methods by preventing jams and by fast-tracking and simplifying set-up procedures.
- Cartons in the food and beverage industries (soup, cereal, jello, etc.)